- $10 per square.
- You can buy as many squares as you want; one at a time.
- Your square is not guaranteed until your payment is received.
- Numbers will be randomly drawn and assigned after all squares are taken.
- The Winning Square is the Top Row Number and the Left Column Number.
- Top Row number is last digit of the low score of the final round.
- Left Column number is the last digit of the runner up score.
- Ties for low round result in both Top Row and Left Column using last number of low score for both.
- Example: Jones wins with a score of -10 and James is second with a score of -9, the winning square is 0 for top row and 9 for column.
- Second Example: Gordon and Georges tie for first place with a score of -14, the winning square is 4 for top row and 4 for column.
- Spider winner is next to winner (up, down, right and left) four per game.
- For example, see past US Open game.